Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Monday, September 24, 2012

52:38 | so true


There's something to be said for the accuracy of fortune cookies. Whether it be her kindness, her generosity, or just being her happy little self, I am so incredibly proud to be her mommy. One of her favorite things to is blow out a candle. And making a wish for Grandma is always part of it. Despite all of the million things that she could wish for herself, her wishes are always to benefit someone else and Grandma is a very special part of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment