Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Saturday, October 6, 2012

52:39 | sassy



Aubrey has always had a passion for shoes. At 14 months old, Daddy swore he'd never go to another shoe store with her again. Ha! She was unstoppable. Aubrey needed a pair of boots this summer for a wedding we were in. I wasn't too sure what we were going to find then we saw them. The most perfect pair of purple boots. Her favorite color. They're the cutest thing EVER. I love my little Texan.

No comments:

Post a Comment