Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Sunday, September 16, 2012

52:36 | piggy backs


I really have to make a point to be in more pictures with Aubrey. I want my sweet baby to see how we spend our time together. I'm so busy taking pictures that I'm never in them. I write to her in a journal and tell her stories about our life together, crazy comments she makes, what her personality is like but she still needs to see it. And of course I can never get enough pictures of the two of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment