Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Sunday, September 16, 2012

52:35 | detailed



Sometimes you just have to wait a minute. She had  to write out her grocery list. That's what Mama does so that's what Aubrey does. It also came with an explanation of exactly what we needed and why. She's picking up on my use of rationales. We've never been a "because I say so" kind of family. We always explain the why's and how's so not only does she listen but she understand the concept behind what we're telling her. I can't help but laugh when she says "do you understand Mama?".

No comments:

Post a Comment