Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Friday, June 15, 2012

52:24 | a blur


She's growing up too fast.
  She's not a baby anymore and I miss that.
I wish there was a pause button so I could soak in all her sweetness. I think back to the day we brought her home from the hospital. Holding my precious baby girl and feeling the pure joy of motherhood. We were just learning what life with her was like. Smelling her sweet baby breath and touching her soft skin. Getting to know her. Each day is more and more precious. There is a quote by Elizabeth Stone that resonates with me...

“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment