Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

52:23 | proud


Aubrey is good at entertaining herself while I clean house. Usually she's right there with me over doing it with the Windex, playing in her kitchen, or reading her books. I love it when I walk by and she's reading to her baby doll. I still remember my Daddy buying me my first hard cover book. It was Swiss Family Robinson and I still have it. He told me how much I would enjoy reading. He was right. One day he'll give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment