Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

52:25 | frilly

Ballet time is about to begin! We have a dancer in the family and she certainly didn't inherit it from Mama!
"Mommy, I want to ballet" is something I hear at least ten times a day. She loves getting dirty but definitely has her girly side. It's the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment