Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Friday, March 16, 2012

Project 52:11 | traditions


Spring time in Texas is something special. This year has been unusually rainy (meaning we've actually had rain) and everything is green and lush. Flowers are popping up everywhere and it's beautiful.
We go on the hunt for blue bonnets every year and every year we get something different. Aubrey was eight months old the first time we took photos with these pretty blooms and what an adventure that was. She thought they were something yummy to eat so I spent the entire time trying to keep them out of her mouth. This year, at 2 1/2, it's been more about exploring and discovery... which means I have a lot of shots of the back of her head... Good thing it's such a pretty little head...

2 comments:

  1. The field and blue bonnets look so pretty! Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm loving your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete