Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Project 52:10 | full of surprises

What an understatement! This happened in about 10 seconds three feet from where I was standing. Legs were solid red! She was so proud of what she had done. She came around the corner and said "SURPRISE MAMA!" How can you not smile? Showered the first layer off then it was two bathtub fulls to get the rest.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! What was she playing with? Hope it didn't take too long to clean up!

    ReplyDelete