Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Saturday, June 2, 2012

52:21 | Watching your husband be the kind of Daddy you always knew he would be

I could not ask for a better Daddy for our daughter. He was never the guy that refused to change diapers. Fatherhood came natural to him. His love for her is precious and sweet and the kind you hope all children are blessed with. I can still picture his face when I told him we were pregnant. The joy and excitement... The nervousness. And the relief in his tear filled eyes the day Aubrey was born when he knew she was healthy and perfect. Those moments are forever etched in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment