Project 52

This last year I came across a fabulous Mommy-photographer-DIYer-and all around great person that opened my eyes to the Project 52 idea. Thank you Shawna from styleberryblog. What a beautiful way to chronicle the year and share the feelings that only motherhood can open your soul to. I want my daughter to know what joy she brings into our lives and the lessons she teaches us. I don't want to miss one minute of it or let these sweet memories fade. This is for you Aubrey... My daughter, my joy, and my life.


StyleberryBlog , Paint the Moon, Lucas and Mahina



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Project 52:15 | messy... but fun

Look at those hands! I went to Pinterest to find egg coloring ideas and decided to try kool-aid. It worked beautifully. It also did a great job turning Aubrey's sweet little hands into a putrid shade of green that I was sure wouldn't come off for DAYS. That's what a little double dipping will get you.
What a pleasant surprise that after her bath she was good as new.

2 comments:

  1. She did! How was Easter for your little one? What did she think of the Easter Bunny? Aubrey has no interest in him whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete